Why take your Admission application forms Online?
On an average more than 13 million applicants apply for admissions to different Higher Education Institutes in India each year. Institutes are managing anything from 500 to 500,000 applications for the limited seats offered. The process is fraught with many risks – missing applications, errors in recording of student profile and data, delays in time to process the applications, sort and manage options, match choices, define cut offs etc. By taking your forms online you can minimize and manage these risks effectively and ensure that the admission process runs reliably, accurately, efficiently, transparently and with ease.
Listed below are few benefits of taking your Admission Application processes online:
- Wider Reach and increased enrolment: Web is a global data structure. So with Online form World is a local market for you. Since your reach would increase you would see an increase in your applications.
- Ease & Convenience: Paper registration requires the prospect to fill in the paper form and then submit it to the organization. An online registrant can quickly fill a form custom tailored to collect required information and submit it within minutes. Pre populated fields adds to convenience of prospects.
- Real Time monitoring and effective resource planning: A good system allows the administrator to track aggregated progress of all users on various parameters and combinations. It provides the facility to track applications on a real time basis so exam administrators or admissions administrators can plan logistics or resources for the next stage of selection more effectively. For example the system should allow for tracking for forms filled but payment not received, forms filled but not completed, forms in various stages of filling. It should allow for various parameters to be combined and viewed graphically and in real-time without affecting the user experience
- Communication Automation: The average turn-a-round time from the day a paper entry form is received to when the prospect gets a confirmation of registration can take days or even weeks. Organizations accepting paper registration forms may spend a good portion of their work day accepting forms or answering phone calls and emails from prospects curious to hear if their form has been received. Online Admission System will automatically send a follow-up email to the prospect notifying them that their form has been received. This instant confirmation will give your prospect peace of mind and also reduce the administrative work. Besides these other communication like admit cards, results, etc. can also be communicated in an automated manner.
- Improved data analysis & Accuracy: Data driven forms with lot of drop down and autofill’s improves the accuracy of data collected and hence the analysis gives more accurate results.
- Form present on Mobile: More than 1.75 billion people have smartphones. So people are moving to mobiles devices for accessing internet. Online forms gives flexibility to prospects to see, edit, fill forms from their mobile devices
- Good for environment: This may seem a bit trivial, but with the growing trend of people altering their daily lives to reduce their personal impact on the environment, more and more organizations are also doing their part. Developing an environmental impact statement and branding your organization as a "Green Organization" is not only good for the environment but may prove valuable to your marketing campaign.
With access, diversity and public perception being important criteria in the National Ranking Framework, it would be wise to take your forms online to build greater visibility and be in the reckoning for ranking!